Retail Management System
Set up and use easily
- Minimize disruptions with a retail management solution designed for rapid installation and ease of use.
- Enable your employees to learn POS procedures in minutes an intuitive user interface.
- Customize data fields to track information you want to see about customers, inventory, and suppliers
- Provide support for existing computers and compatible peripherals.
Automate inventory and purchasing management
- Track and manage inventory using any stock and sales method and inventory types.
- Track item movement and supplier histories, quickly generate purchase orders, and add items on the fly.
- Export purchase orders for easy customization and viewing in standardized formats.
Streamline transaction processing
- Respond quickly to customer needs with efficient, personalized service; and get immediate access to prices, availability, and stock location with a customizable POS screen.
- Access customer histories at the POS; handle multiple tenders and partial payments at checkout; and quickly create and process returns, back orders, sales quotes, work orders, and layaways.
- Expedite checkouts, target customer preferences to offer up-sells and cross-sells, and implement automatic discounts for frequent shoppers.
Analyze data with flexible reporting options
- Access, analyze, and share current, detailed data across your entire business—including multiple store locations—with a wide range of flexible reports.
- Preview, search, and print daily sales reports and journals by register, batch, and receipt number, as well as close cashier shifts quickly and accurately.
- Identify sales trends in every department or category, evaluate operations and financials, track results from sales and ad campaigns, and set and monitor business policies across stores.
- Export report information directly into pdf.
Scale to meet business growth
- Work with a scalable, flexible platform that helps you adapt efficiently to mid-market business requirements and drive a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- As you add customers and products to the system, flexible Microsoft SQL Server database technologies can store and manage virtually unlimited amounts of information.
User and account management
- Complete user management system
- Create and manage user accounts
- Setup privileges for users based on their business responsibility
Flight tracker application was designed by keeping in view the boom in the airline industry. It ...
Search your nearest ATM using GPS One of main feature of this app is to locate your nearest ATM by ...
Web Publishing CMS was designed for Kohenoor TV to manage their news website. It allowed publishing...
Set up and use easily Minimize disruptions with a retail management solution designed for rapi...